To make your first booking, download the Wilson Parking app or jump online to www.bookabay.com.au and go straight to 'Make A Booking.' Select your state, car park, dates, and entry & exit times (in 24 hour format) to get a quote then follow the prompts to submit your booking. An account will be created for you automatically upon completion of your first booking and a temporary password will be sent to your email. For all subsequent bookings, you should log in as an existing user first before proceeding with the booking process.
Articles in this section
- Melbourne Stage 4 Restrictions
- Can I use Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with my booking?
- What are Pre-Bookings?
- How do I set up an account?
- Can I book a disabled bay?
- Why do you charge an SMS fee?
- Why do you charge a booking fee?
- How do Pre-Bookings work?
- Why are there no parking products available for the times I have selected?