The SMS fee is charged solely to recover the expense of providing an SMS confirmation of your booking transaction. The SMS confirmation is optional should you wish to avoid this additional fee.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with my booking?
- What are Pre-Bookings?
- How do I set up an account?
- Can I book a disabled bay?
- Why do you charge an SMS fee?
- Why do you charge a booking fee?
- How do Pre-Bookings work?
- Why are there no parking products available for the times I have selected?