The Parking Enforcement Officer will check your vehicle registration against the active sessions in epark. This is why it is important to make sure the vehicle registration for the parking session in your app matches the car you parked.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my account information?
- How do I use a promotional code?
- How do I stop my Casual parking session?
- How does the Parking Enforcement Officer know I have an active parking session on epark?
- Can I load more than one vehicle registration?
- When will the discount be applied using a promotional code?
- How do I stop my Earlybird, All Day, Night, or Weekend parking session?
- Can I run multiple parking sessions at the same time?
- What do I do if I can’t see the Stop button?
- How do I view my transaction history or get a GST invoice?