When you’re ready to leave the car park, open the epark app and select ‘Stop My Parking’. This will end your Casual parking session and confirm the amount to be charged to your credit card.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my account information?
- How do I use a promotional code?
- How do I stop my Casual parking session?
- How does the Parking Enforcement Officer know I have an active parking session on epark?
- Can I load more than one vehicle registration?
- When will the discount be applied using a promotional code?
- How do I stop my Earlybird, All Day, Night, or Weekend parking session?
- Can I run multiple parking sessions at the same time?
- What do I do if I can’t see the Stop button?
- How do I view my transaction history or get a GST invoice?