No. You will need to create an account in the Wilson Parking App in order to make a booking or Pay by App. If you have ever made a bookign through the website, you should use that account to access the Wilson Parking App.
Articles in this section
- Introducing Wilson Perks
- I can't log in using my Apple account
- Will my ePark log in work on the Wilson Parking app?
- What payment methods are accepted via the Wilson Parking app?
- Can I book at all car parks via the app?
- Does the app support Monthly Parking customers?
- Why did the app say my account was too complex?
- I'm having trouble logging in
- How do I change my username?
- How do I change my password?