The Wilson Parking App now supports the payment of parking sessions with your phone at our Pay & Display and Pay by Plate car parks. These car parks are easily identified when you view the car park details in the app with the inclusion of a "Pay with your phone" rate section and a call to action button to start your parking session. You will also notice signs at participating car parks promoting payment via the Wilson Parking App.
Articles in this section
- Pay with your phone at participating car parks
- How do I know I've selected the correct car park when making payment via the app?
- How do I know I'm in the correct Zone of the car park?
- Can I start a parking session and stop it when I leave the car park?
- What if I'm not sure how long I will need to park?
- Can I pay for my parking session with Apple Pay?
- Can I add more than one vehicle to my account?
- How will the Parking Enforcement officer know I have paid with my phone?
- Can I run multiple parking sessions at the same time?
- How do I stop my parking session?