The SMS fee is charged solely to recover the expense of providing an SMS confirmation of your booking transaction. The SMS confirmation is optional should you wish to avoid this additional fee.
Articles in this section
- Can I Book Online at InterPark Car Parks?
- What is an online booking?
- Entry and exit time instructions
- Car park access instructions
- Digital access instructions
- Can I use Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with my booking?
- How do I set up an account?
- Can I book a disabled or accessible parking bay?
- Why do you charge an SMS fee?
- Why do you charge a booking fee?